Get ready to be pampered like royalty and kiss your cares goodbye for an hour (or a full day, if you can afford it.) These luxurious spa treatments will rejuvenate your body and mind with an unforgettable experience… they just happen to come with a price tag to match. Read on for five of the most luxurious spa treatments around the world.
- The World’s Most Luxurious Spa Experience
- The next time you visit Dubai, try the aptly named “World’s Most Luxurious Spa Experience” at the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray Hotel’s Talise Ottoman Spa. This spa treatment is famous for its custom-made 24 karat gold mask, which helps fight wrinkles and boost skin’s radiance. Gold has been known for its beautifying properties since the days of Cleopatra, and historians say she applied her own gold face mask as a part of her beauty regimen. As a full-day experience, you’ll also love the Arabian gold hammam (Turkish bath), milk and rose oil bath, argan oil massage, and caviar lunch in the spa suite. The spa itself is fabulous, decorated in marble and decadent mosaics.
The cost for The World’s Most Luxurious Spa Experience: $6,800 for a full day
- ‘Let It Go’ Eight-Handed Massage
- The Four Seasons Mauritius, located in the island nation of Mauritius, East Africa, offers an experience like no other called “Let It Go”. The eight-handed massage is given by four skilled masseuses simultaneously with synchronized movements. What makes this experience even more special is the spa’s location: situated above the ocean in an overwater villa, you can take in the soothing sounds of ocean waves and really ‘let go’.
The cost for the ‘Let It Go’ Eight-Handed Massage: $757 for 60 minutes or $1,048 for 90 minutes
- The Kuxtal Sensory Garden Ritual
- A trip to the beautiful Riviera Maya in Mexico would not be complete without booking the Kuxtal Sensory Garden Ritual at Rosewood Mayakoba’s Sense Spa. As the name suggests, this spa takes you across a footbridge to a remote, private island where you are surrounded by tropical paradise. The Ritual begins with a local shaman who performs a traditional Mayan blessing. Next, you select your own fresh herbs from the private garden, and then it’s time to enjoy the body scrub, body wrap, and massage. All these treatments use a custom-made product using the herbs you selected.
The cost for the Kuxtal Sensory Garden Ritual: $540 for 3 hours
- The Ultimate Indulgence
- The Peninsula Spa in Beverly Hills, California offers something they call “The Ultimate Indulgence”. This luxurious spa treatment is sure to leave your skin looking its best. It features a two-hour microdermabrasion facial using a diamond-tip for restoring skin’s dewiness, a blast of oxygen to increase firmness and tone, radio-frequency therapy to increase the oxygen supply to the skin, LED light and color therapy to re-balance the complexion, air massage to eliminate toxins, and electroporation, a process to increase absorption of the spa ingredients.
The cost for The Ultimate Indulgence: $1,500 for 120 min
- The Evian Bath
- Planning on visiting Miami Beach? You’ll definitely want to stay at the super swanky Hotel Victor to take advantage of “the world’s most expensive bath” — the Evian Bath. We have to admit, it’s pricey at $5,000, but it comes with some amazing perks. For starters, an infinity-edge tub is filled with one thousand liters of Evian and warmed to the perfect temperature. Evian is world-famous for its fresh, pure taste, but Hotel Viktor uses the mineral water in this spa treatment to make your skin more luminous. While you bathe, take in the gerber daisies floating around you, sip on champagne, and savor Chef Vincent Muraco’s culinary masterpieces such as Potted Cru of Foie Gras and Seven Sins of Chocolate.
The cost for the Evian Bath: $5,000