You read that right: silk and cashmere – two of the most luxurious fabrics in the world – are not just reserved for the cooler months anymore. If you love wearing your uber-soft cashmere sweaters in the fall and winter, you’ll love the latest hybridization of fabrics by Luca Faloni that are changing the look and feel of menswear for all seasons.
More on cashmere that will have you looking hot, without feeling over baked
- “Silk-cashmere” is one of the latest trends in men’s fashion created by the Italian style icon, Luca Faloni. The fashion house has ingeniously married the two luxury materials together in their Cariaggi Jaipur Collection, a beautiful assortment of luxury men’s polos.
- The Fine Knitwear Polo takes center stage in the collection. Not only is it luxuriously soft to the touch, it’s also lightweight and breathable. Even better, it also has a fitted design that hugs your frame in the right places so it’s almost like having a tailor custom fit it for you.
- Cariaggi Cashmere
- The secret ingredient that makes these silk-cashmere polos so soft and luxurious is Cariaggi cashmere. Cariaggi cashmere is one of the most prestigious varieties of cashmere in the world, and it’s sourced from the Kashmir goat’s milky soft wool.
- Yes, that’s right, this fabulous material comes from goats! This special breed of goats live on the Carriagi farm in Cagli, Italy. Established in 1958, the wool farm is situated in the Marche Region of the province of Pesaro-Urbino, a serene locations surrounded by the picturesque Apennine Mountains.
- Cariaggi is very discerning when it comes to selecting only the best wool fibers, and that translates to the highest quality silk-cashmere for the pieces crafted by clothing designers in the fashion industry.
- The collection is a bit pricey, at $364 a polo, but it’s safe to say you’ll probably never own a better-looking or softer shirt, ever. These long-sleeved polo shirts are available in five colors: Atlantic Blue, Mustard, Navy Blue, Oatmeal, and Charcoal Grey.
- Style Ideas for Summer
- When travelling this summer, the silk-cashmere polo is the perfect item to pack for places with cooler temperatures at night, or if you’re heading out to a special occasion, the fine look of silk-cashmere is just the thing to look effortlessly styled and dressed up.
- With that being said, we also think the casual elegance of silk-cashmere can make even a pair of shorts look fabulous. If you really want to be fashion-forward, throw on a pair of these designer shades and you’re sure to be the hottest-looking guy wherever you go. It is easy to dress silk-cashmere up or down, and it’s just the thing to wear on a first date. Not only will you look like a million, they’ll know you have amazing taste.