Being the most handsome man alive isn’t always an easy task. While you may have been born a sexy beast, everyone has their moments. We all need a little help now and again, and the products we use daily help ensure we stay looking our best no matter what day of the week it is. Take a walk down the aisle of any store’s men’s grooming section and you’ll find an array of face creams, hair products, and “magical” serums promising to make you look spectacular. However, we all know not all of them deliver.
If it’s time to give your bathroom closet a makeover, you’re in luck because today, we’re highlighting some of our favorite grooming products for men. Yep, we at Men’s Crown have done the hard work of testing and primping ourselves with some cool products and narrowing down the best so you don’t have to…
These are our latest men’s grooming faves, from hair products, to moisturisers, serums, and fragrances:
- Amp up your skincare
- First the team rounded up some of their most frequently used facial products and a few they’ve been dying to try. They narrowed it down to three: 111Skin Nocturnal Eclipse Recovery Cream, Natura Bissé Diamond Extreme cream, and Paula’s Choice Resist Anti-Aging Antioxidant Serum. So, let’s start from the top, shall we? 111Skin Nocturnal Eclipse Recovery Cream does a few things; it fights the signs of tired, aging skin, works magically if you’ve got oily skin, and promotes hydration.
- One of our fellow writers, Clay, says without his Natura Bissé Diamond Extreme cream, his morning routine isn’t complete. It’s formulated with ingredients that regenerate and firm the skin, and, it also has a nice, light scent. What he likes best about it is it does a great job of moisturizing without blocking your pores. According to our COO Jay, to really give wrinkles a run for their money, look no further than the Resist Anti-Aging Antioxidant Serum by Paula’s Choice. If you’re concerned with keeping your skin youthful, eliminating brown spots, or have sensitive skin, it’s a great choice, and it’s a bit more budget-friendly, at under $50.
- Brush up your hair routine
- Who said bad hair days have to exist? With the right products most “bad hair days” can be fixed or prevented. To always be ready for that dreaded day, our editor, Manny, relies on the Fudge Urban Matte Head Master. “My hair stays in place throughout the day, even when it’s super windy outside.” Another one of our esteemed editors, Mitchell, makes the SachaJuan sea salt spray a part of his hair routine, since “it pumps up the volume of my hair, and adds great beachy texture.”
- Yet another product that’s made to keep hair in place is Oway’s Frozen Glaze. We particularly love that it’s eco-friendly, and for our consultant creative director, Derek, it’s a staple in his grooming kit. The gel gives you firm control of where you want your hair while giving it lots of shine. Derek says, “My hairdresser gave me a sample of it and ever since I was hooked – it gives me that strong hold I need without making my hair feel like an oil slick.”
- Lighten up a little
- A new fragrance is sure to boost your mood and your confidence, and sometimes, it’s just nice to have a change. If you want to add something new to your collection of scents, our marketing manager, Tom, recommends Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò. “Since I was 17, I’ve been wearing it, and so has almost everyone I know at some point. It seems to be a go-to cologne and it smells so good; it’s citrusy and reminds me of summer.”
- Another classic choice, Floris No. 89, has a scent that the team all agrees is citrusy and not too over-powering. In addition, everyone collectively agreed that Czech & Speake’s Neroli is another great choice if you want a fragrance that’s classy and refined. Overall, it has a light, breezy smell that would be suitable for all seasons.