When you’re on the road or travelling away from home, it can be a challenge to always have access to the gourmet coffee you love. Many destinations don’t have a great coffee shop on every corner, and many hotels offer absolutely terrible instant brew. If you’re jetsetting for business or pleasure, with these seven items we’ve found on Amazon, you can have your caffeine fix anywhere in the world.
Never Leave Home Without Them: 7 Ways to Have Your Coffee Anywhere in the World
- The Totable Espresso Machine and Frother, by Breville
- Nespresso or Breville are both synonymous with excellent espresso machines, so having the two companies put their heads together to create the perfectly portable Nespresso Vertuo Coffee and Espresso Machine is a traveler’s dream. Rivaling most full size machines on the market, its compact design lets you take it along anywhere your travels lead you.
Price: under $130
- A Travel Mug that Makes Your Coffee or Tea Icy Cold, by Zoku
- This stainless steel mug with built in straw is a one-of-a-kind: it doesn’t just hold your beverage like other mugs or thermoses, it actually makes an iced beverage without ice. For delicious iced coffee or tea quickly and easily, pour your hot coffee or tea right in and it’s ready in under five minutes. If you want, put in a bevvy that’s already cold, and you’ll end up with a refreshing slushy with no added ice! For best results, always keep it in the freezer so it will be ready when you are.
Price: under $40
- The Portable Coffee Grinder, by JavaPresse
- This non-electric, stainless steel coffee grinder allows you to quickly you grind whole bean coffee so you can have the freshest brew anywhere in the world. Never chug down substandard or stale hotel coffee again. This durable manual coffee grinder has 18 settings for the perfect coarseness and turn and easy to use hand crank mechanism to grind freshly roasted coffee beans on the spot.
Price: under $30
- Instant Premium Vietnamese Coffee, by G7
- Want gourmet coffee on the go with no machine at all? G7 makes the finest instant coffee you’ll ever taste: it is never pre-brewed, freeze-dried, or concentrated. It includes also includes a hint of non-dairy creamer and sugar blended into the mix, so you only need to add six ounces of hot water. The flavor is incredibly rich, and never bitter or weak like most instant coffees, so it’s sure to satisfy even your coffee snob fine tastes.
Price: 18 sachets for under $10
- The Nanopresso Espresso Maker, by Wacaco
- Out of all the great gadgets and products for coffee lovers on the go, we have to admit, this one is our favorite. The Nanopresso portable espresso maker comes in a range of styles and colors, which allows you to… espress yourself (wow, that was bad. Sorry.) More importantly, it’s incredibly easy it is to make an espresso drink. Simply put boiling water into the tank and put in any type of ground coffee, and you’re ready to go: no batteries or electricity needed!
Price: under $70
- The USB-Heated Smart Travel Mug with Temperature Control, by Tech Tools
- This smart travel mug lets you have your coffee nice and steamy when you’re on the road. You can put up to 16 ounces into the mug and even see how hot it is from the built-in analog heat indicator. All you need is a USB outlet in your automobile.
Price: under $30
- Ketogenic Instant Coffee, by Keto
- Perfect Keto Instant Coffee delivers 60 mg of caffeine in a freeze dried powered coffee form that actually supports ketone production. You don’t necessarily have to follow the Ketogenic Diet to appreciate Perfect Keto, it’s also great for health since it contains no gluten, fillers, additives, chemicals, sugar, or lactose. Plus, you can serve it hot or cold, all you do is add water.
Price: under $20