It seems like every time we turn around there’s a new monthly subscription box trying to turn us into a passive customer. While many of these service’s value is questionable at best, don’t let that fool you about the rest of them: there are some pretty amazing subscription services out there for busy gentlemen like ourselves.
Some make our lives easier by keeping us stocked up on essential items that are often higher quality and better priced than those you can find in the store, while others offer more interesting wares.
Check out our four favorite subscription services that are actually worth your time and hard-earned money:
- Bevel Shave Club
- If you fancy a smooth face and shave daily, there are quite a few subscription services out there that are competing for your business. That being said, we’ve found Bevel to be outstanding and their subscriptions include high quality skincare products as well. Why not pamper yourself a little and keep your money-maker looking its best? Subscriptions start at a dollar a day and go down with longer commitments. Anyone that’s ever bought a quality razor cartridge will know that is quite a deal.
- London Sock Company’s Sock Club
- While some of us like to shop for clothing and accessories, many of us would rather delegate that responsibility to a professional. With this subscription service, you can have spectacularly stylish socks that will go great with your suits and shoes delivered to your door every month. The company offers plenty of variety in their subscription services, so whether you just want a single pair every month or want to fill up your sock drawer quickly, they’ve got you covered.
- Vinyl Me, Please
- For the audiophiles out there, this service will be right up your alley. The subscription offers a wide variety of genres and albums to make sure you always have something fresh to listen to and the vinyl delivers that outstanding sound quality that true audiophiles demand. The subscriptions also feature splendid artwork to accompany the deluxe albums and there’s often other surprises included as well.
- Bespoke Post
- The Bespoke Post subscription service is by far the most unique and easily the one we most look forward to opening every month. When you sign up, there’s a quiz about your interests and styles which caters the monthly boxes to be curated for you as an individual. While that can make it difficult for us to tell you exactly what to expect, what we can tell you is that we’ve never been disappointed. Whether you are a fan of trekking through the woods and outdoorsy things, a foodie, just looking for stylish business-ware, or anything in between, take the quiz and be pleasantly surprised. We think you’ll love it as much as we do.