One of the most relaxing and fun ways to spend a day with some good friends, business partners, or potential clients is to hit the golf course for a little friendly competition. Somewhere out there on the green, lost among 18 expertly crafted and designed holes, is the place where we find ourselves and connect with others on a level that just doesn’t happen in the office or at a restaurant. Perhaps you’ve even played through plenty of breathtaking courses and are aiming for par on some of the PGA’s toughest, but today, we’ve got something special for you.
3 Courses With an Out of this World Golfing Experience:
- Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club – Mauritius
- Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club is simply put one of the most visually stunning island based golf courses in the world. This Bernhard Langer designed beauty is a tropical paradise in its own right, featuring volcanic rock and lush green environments that are slightly reminiscent of some of the Hawaiian courses we’ve seen, but still manages to feel even more remote and spectacular. The course is all about the water-works as it winds along the beaches, over inlets, and through the nine lakes drizzled throughout the landscape.
- Nullarbor Links – Australia
- Usually we tend to think of spending a few hours at the course, maybe a day tops, but our Australian mates must have had something a little more adventurous in mind when designing Nullarbor Links. Officially the worlds longest golf course, the holes run for a jaw-dropping distance of just under 850 miles or 1,365 kilometers to be exact. Prospective golfers can expect to travel through a plethora of towns along the southern and western coasts of Australia the holes are spread throughout and enjoy the dining and accommodations in place to sustain the golfers.
- Himalayan Golf Course – Nepal
- Forests, cliffs, ravines and mountains decorate the view from the Himalayan Golf Course in Pokhara, Nepal. Easily one of Asia’s top courses, you’ll tee-off atop an elevated cliff overlooking an extraordinary river basin and play through nine holes that fully leverage the natural splendor of its diverse topography and likely spot some of the region’s marvelous wildlife.